 CAD / 3284
Re: Lego capable CAD software for the Mac ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 14:34:40 GMT

Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

I tried to write a LDraw renderer for Macs, but I simply
don't understand the Mac's filesystem interactions well
enough to get it to work as I intended.

Play well,

Jacob (the Linux guy in the Mac lab)

Well, I have a *bit* of experience in Mac software development. How far
did you get ? Is the source code for your attempt available ?

Ray