 CAD / 3349
Re: Lego capable CAD software for the Mac ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 23:02:41 GMT

* Leonardo Zide (leonardo@centroin.com.br) [991214 08:20]:
Ray Sanders wrote:

After searching lugnet, I'm still not clear on the current state of
Lego-style CAD software that runs on a Macintosh. Can someone tell me...

  If you have Linux installed on your PPC then you should be able to run
LeoCAD.

If the answer is no, how much interest is there in having such a beast
? (raise hands so I can get a head-count)

  I'd like to write a Mac version of LeoCAD but I don't have a Mac. :)

I'd like to mention that LeoCAD is (or soon will be) GPL'ed and
therefore a great starting point.

I have a mac, but it's super old and just for playing with (a 660
PPC).

I have no idea about Mac Development tools, so I don't know what
would be required to make a Mac LeoCAD.

Ciao!

--
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not "Eureka!" but "That's funny..."
-- Isaac Asimov

The Doctor What: <fill in the blank>             http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC