 CAD / 3350
Re: Loading Lego Loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.games.lego.loco, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 23:06:13 GMT

Matt Nourot wrote:

Sorry, I mainly watch postings in trains and marketplace so wasn't sure where
to go with this.

No prob... the way to figure out where a post should go would be to look
at the newsgroup hierarchy from the web interface... read the group
charters to get a sense for what is and isn't OK. Reading the lugnet.cad
charter would have quickly let you know that this group probably isn't
the place.

Note that in general claiming that you didn't know where something
should go so you just "picked something" may or may not be a good
strategy.

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Matt Nourot wrote:

Hi,
We bought an unopenend Lego Loco at a discount store and I can't get it to
load on the computer. Install shield comes on, runs for awhile, shutsdown • and
then my computer runs super slow until I reboot.
Any ideas or suggestions for me to try.

Sure. Try posting this question in the lugnet.games.lego.loco newsgroup.
This group is for discussion of Computer Aided Design and folks here may
or may not be able to help you. If they did, they'd be off topic.
Questions about the Game, Lego Loco, are appropriate in the group,
lugnet.games.lego.loco

I am interested in the answer to the question because my Loco sometimes
does the same thing.