  *555744 (-100)
  Re: Custom LEGO Scrabble board

(...) Did you consider doing the ring studs out? Studs all the way around the edge would create a cool symmetrical texture, IMO. --Bram (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.build)

  RoboLab

Is anyone looking at these posts? I think I am out of the loop. (URL) seems to be the place to go. Where does one go for fascinating RoboLab programing? (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Sava Railways' #982 "Lady" (with Big Ben's Medium Drivers)

(2 URLs) Flickr Gallery> I was fortunate enough to recently get my hands on Big Ben Bricks new Medium Drivers, so I set out to build a Ten Wheeler based off of the Grapevine Railroad's "Puffy". "Lady" is fully track ready, easily negotiating turns (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  peeron inventory corrections

604-2: Excavator 3003px3 Blue Brick 2x2 with White Lego Logo Closed-O with Black Outline Pattern should be 3003px5 Blue Brick 2x2 with Black Lego Logo Open-O Pattern 608-1: Kiosk 32 White Door 1x2x3 Left should be 33 White Door 1x2x3 right 3068a and (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Take a Ride on the Reading ( 0-6-0T Reading Switcher using Big Ben Bricks New Medium Drivers)

(...) --snip-- (...) Hi Cale, I already wrote one response but it seems to have vanished so apologies if this ends up appearing twice... I really like this switcher. The attention to detail and accuracy are superb. I do have one bit which I'm not (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Triumph Class Light Assault Vehicle, Newly delivered to the Tabletown Armed Forces

In lugnet.build, Andrew Summersgill wrote: snip (...) These are really cool little tanks! They have a sturdy industrial 'feel', simple but 'means-business' looking double guns & just the right amount of greebling. I really like the (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Take a Ride on the Reading ( 0-6-0T Reading Switcher using Big Ben Bricks New Medium Drivers)

(...) --snip-- (...) Hi Cale, I think it's a fantastic build with lots of great details. The one bit I'm a little unsure of is the middle section (I'm sure it has some special name but I don't know it) behind the dark grey boiler and in front of the (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BricxCC etc vs. MS Robotics Studio

Dear list, I tried to look this up a little on the (URL) site but could not find it easily: could you please tell me where I can find information or user feedback about use of the MSRS with the RCX? Is it a reasonable choice for fast prototyping and (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Take a Ride on the Reading ( 0-6-0T Reading Switcher using Big Ben Bricks New Medium Drivers)

(...) No questions, just a comment: love it! :) Cheers, Matija (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New BBB wheels and colors

(...) <snip> (...) I got to see prototypes of the new wheels in action at our latest train show: (URL) Anthony Sava had one them on one of his steam engines. These wheels are slick - THANKS AGAIN BEN!!! (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Take a Ride on the Reading ( 0-6-0T Reading Switcher using Big Ben Bricks New Medium Drivers)

This is a really beautiful engine. One of the best looking steam engines I have seen. Way to go! -Matt (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  peeron inventory corrections

Nov 19 603-3: LEGOLAND Vintage Car Black Brick 1x1 should be 4 not 2 3004 Black Brick 1x2 should be 0 not 2 3004 Clear Brick 1x2 should be 3 not 1 (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: New BBB wheels and colors

Although you suffered from leaks, just like TLC, thats still great news! Now what do I do with clear wheels? ;-) Tim (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: New BBB wheels and colors

(...) Finally! BBB wheels in blue:-d And a new size! Ben, you rawk! My order is already placed! JOHN (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff

(...) Actually, I have them. But it didn't help, I tried to use the I2C functions and the usual SetSensorType but I cannot get a meaningful number, maybe I am doing something wrong. Does anyone have an example of a NXC program that read a (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Help looking for specific train pics.

(...) Or here are a few more: (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Set 7862

(...) Ciao, io mi sto dilettando un pò con i vecchi treni a 12V e guardando in giro sono incappato anch'io nel 7862. Personalmente penso che sia un controllo remoto per scollegare i vagoni dal locomotore o da altri vagoni. Spero di non aver preso (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Displaying multiple variables

(...) There's also Steve Hassenplug's Display Number block (find it here (URL) along with some other NXT-G goodies). I use this all the time to display values for debugging. John (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Dover Hi Train Show

We had another fantastic day . We had three city blocks with the layout We used the row house design method and have a pretty modular system worked out now. The children and parents really liked the layout We had an ammusement park with merry go (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: Killer Dozers

Hello Jason, (...) Well... it slips only when turning in the backwards direction. Not a very aggressive move ;o) As the slutch slips rather slowly (about 100 rpm) it should not wear too fast. I am much more annoyed by the angle transmission at the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Killer Dozers

(...) I think these are great, though I can't help thinking that forcing the clutch gear to slip a lot of the time is being a bit rough on the LEGO. I know you were making these from the Bulldozer. But given other parts, how about driving the axle (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  2359p01/80567 2359p01/80546

Hi, while doing some more patterned baseplates for LGEO (Yes, I am working on it, doing some fixing and adding more patterned parts for the time now), I discovered the road pattern version on 2358 road 7 stud straight, 2358p01 was moved to 80547. (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Point Brique Historic Cable Railway

"It's very good" - Australian Attorney General Phillip Ruddock Ahoy all, I had the pleasure of exhibiting the rejuvinated Point Brique Historic Cable Railway as a standalone exhibit at the 21st Annual St Lukes Model Railway Exhibition on the (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX) !

  1ª HISPABRICK - L'Ànec Blau 2007 (Barcelona, Spain)

Dear all, I'm glad to inform you about the first LEGO event in Spain, called 1ª HISPABRICK L'Ànec Blau. The event will be the 8th & 9th of December at Castelldefes (Barcelona). Everybody is welcome. For further information, please visit (URL) Best (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Update: ======= Sets from 1979 and 1980 are now posted. Blakbird (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Someone was looking for pictures of "the cathedral"

I spoke to a lady at the Dartmouth Sportsplex show today who was looking for pictures of "the LEGO cathedral". Sam, while working the kids play area, told her to look on LUGNET. In case she finds this post first, the link she wants is: (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug)

  Take a Ride on the Reading ( 0-6-0T Reading Switcher using Big Ben Bricks New Medium Drivers)

Reading B4a class 0-6-0T Steam Switcher #1251 (URL) Built by the Reading shops in 1918 for the Philadelphia and Reading Railroad #1251 was pieced together with parts from a previous 2-8-0 consolidation. She was well liked by crews and served for 45 (...) (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Help looking for specific train pics.

In lugnet.trains, C. L. GunningCook wrote: Hey, Janey- SteveB and I were up there taking pics, though I can't find his, (URL) HERE> is the one overall shot I got from there. HTH, JOHN (17 years ago, 19-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Help looking for specific train pics.

Hello all, After attending NMRA in Detroit this past summer, I was sure that I saw a brickshelf folder that had few shots taken from a ladder (or some place high) that showed whole sections of the layout. I can no longer find these pics. I would (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Problems in import models to Blender

Daniel have some difficulties in post here and ask me to put this message: hi, i'm trying to import ldraw models to Blender. It is necessary to install a import script. I tried some script that were mentioned in this newsgroup but neither of then (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Hi out there

Hi to all, at least I did it. I registered here ;-). Usually I spend my time in the German (1000steine.de) and Austrian (lugnet.at) community but I love seeking after news and contacts wherever I can. So I also lurk around at eurobricks, classic (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out

(...) Giggle, totally busted, but if you notice, its just an open page, it has yet to make it to my quick link toolbar, which is overpowered with Lego Icons. Janey "At least I dont spend money at FB, Red Brick" (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Hiawatha steam locomotive

(...) Thats great to hear. Your Hiawatha passenger train is quite nice and steam engines look much better when running than wasting away in a train yard. I know all to well how finicky LEGO steam can be. My (URL) Pennsy Decapod> is a pretty solidly (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New BBB wheels and colors

(...) Thank you Ben for providing the LEGO Train community with such a great product. As a steam fan I really appreciate the design and quality of your Drivers. And the new medium size and expanded colors are welcome additions. Cale (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Stargate Update!

Hello everybody! About 3 weeks ago, I opened a new sub section on my humble homepage dealing with Stargate ((URL)). Many people didn't notice it at first and asked "Why haven't you posted it on Lugnet". I'd like to do this now, as having had some (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX) !!

  Re: Display in Canion Hazahav

(...) well all I can say in one word it was POOR really waste of time You didn't miss anything (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.il)

  Re: Test in ItLUG

vediamo se riesco a postare ????? Luca "Rene Hoffmeister" <rene@lugnet.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JrFJv8.Hpy@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 14-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff

It seems you don't have the latest NXC*.h header files (found in source release of NXC, not in the binary releases), as well as the latest NXC_Guide.pdf describing I2C functions. alf Il giorno 12-nov-2007, alle ore 16:59, GiP ha scritto: (...) -- (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  NXT Sumo

(URL) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Black Falcon reverse image on torso?

(...) Jojo reported it here (URL) started a thread which confirmed that they're rarish. But I've never heard a convincing explanation for why they were printed that way. (...) Neat. And mysterious. (...) I've always assumed that TLG just reused the (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.castle)

  New BBB wheels and colors

First, a big thanks to the community for making Big Ben Bricks possible. Big Ben Bricks has enjoyed the support of many over the years and for that I thank each and everyone of you. I am pleased to announce two things: 1) Big Ben Bricks has two new (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  Triumph Class Light Assault Vehicle, Newly delivered to the Tabletown Armed Forces

This is my first attempt at an AFV and also my first ever attempt at "mass-producing" a vehicle. This is the Sinister Industries Triumph Class LAV (Light Assault Vehicle), a twin-gun turretless fast-moving ground vehicle. (URL) with two 50-megajoule (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce)

  One day left for Dartmouth Sportsplex Train and Hobby Show

Still one day (Sunday November 18th, 10 am - 3 pm) left to come see the NovaLUG display at the Dartmouth Sportsplex, just across the MacDonald bridge. Pictures of setup (taken every half hour) and the show on Saturday can be seen in my Brickshelf (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug)

  Day late, buck 50 short... was... Well that was a fantastic show!

(...) Snipped (...) I want to thank everyone as well, but I wanted to wait until my pics were up, and that took until tonight. Anyhow... as for the official thanks... I would like to personally thank everyone that came out and helped to promote our (...) (17 years ago, 18-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Displaying multiple variables

(...) Nice. Thanks very much. When I get to my computer, I'm going to check to see how I missed the "Clear Screen" checkbox. (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Displaying multiple variables

(...) There are lots of ways to display such information on the NXT LCD. The easiest is probably to draw one number, and then use a second Display block to draw a second number - just uncheck the "clear screen" checkbox on the second Display block. (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Displaying multiple variables

Yesterday, I had a student who wished to display two numeric variables on the screen. We ended up multiplying the first by 1000 then adding the second. This we displayed and read as a packed variable with two shifted values. How can we do this more (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Virtual Minibrix

(...) Oh! A really great side that you have build and also the content "virtual minibrix" with all the part must have catch a lot of your time over the last, say 2 year. I really like what you have done here. I also have created a virtual toy (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Portable LEGO! Zoo-In-A-Box

(...) Very nifty idea, and goes well with the other great looking models in your gallery :) Thanks for sharing. (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Black Falcon reverse image on torso?

(...) Hi Dave, I also remember this discussion from several years ago. Johannes Koehler has pictures of three different Black Falcon torsos: (URL) A fourth variation can be found in the re-released 6074 Black Falcon's Fortress (set 10039) figures. (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Portable LEGO! Zoo-In-A-Box

Hi Megan, I already admired these cute little MOCs on Legoworld. It's a very great idea having this "Polly Pocket" in Lego. Regards, Barbara (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Black Falcon reverse image on torso?

Hey all, I seem to recall years ago that someone had posted a picture they had of two Black Falcon 'figs. One had the standard shield design, the other had the same design only with the head of the bird facing in the opposite direction (to the left (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  peeron inventory corrections

Nov 16 620-2: Fire Truck 3137c01 Black Brick 2x2 with Wheels (Complete Assembly Shortcut) should be 1 not 3 3137c02 Black Brick 2x2 with Dually Wheels should be 2 not 0 7 Black Tyre 14x10 Single Smooth should be 2 not 6 7b Black Tyre 14x10 Double (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: Custom LEGO Scrabble board

(...) Very nice! It would have been great if the Scrabble tiles were "Q U I J I B O". ;) "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Your respons is exactly why I am doing this. When I first got into Technic, I knew I wanted to collect some of the older sets, but it was hard to decide which. The only resource available was the Lugnet list which shows a picture of each set, (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: November 17th, 2007 SMART meeting

(...) Just a last minute reminder about tomorrow's meeting. Sorry about the late notice for people who were relying on news-by-mail. The problem has been fixed now, and shouldn't happen again. Anyway, tomorrow, 2pm, at DigiPen. Hope to see all of (...) (17 years ago, 17-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  Re: Name of part Train Base 4 x 8 with Wheels Holder

(...) If you mean (URL) that is called "Train Base 4 x 7 with Wheels Holder". mikeheide (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Custom LEGO Scrabble board

(...) "Tournament Scrabble playing is not as rough as, say, Sumo wrestling" That's my quote of the day. I love utilitarian, real-life things built from Lego elements, even if some glue or other non-Lego thing is required. Three thumbs up! (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.build)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Snip (...) Cool concept, and looking forward to your progress. Since I never had any technic as a child, and only recently been seeking out older, and new technic sets I personally love the animations of so many set I have never seen or owned. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New SR 3D Builder release

(...) Unfortunately my display was (and is still) set to 32bits color. (...) Looks like I have to try on another computer :-( Thanks anyway, Philo (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Custom LEGO Scrabble board

Most of my tinkering with LEGO these days involves very utilitaran projects; such as this custom board I recently made for my tournament/competitive Scrabble playing: (URL) alert: glue and non-LEGO used) Eric Harshbarger (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Name of part Train Base 4 x 8 with Wheels Holder

Why is part 824 named 'Train Base 4 x 8 with Wheels Holder', while it's dimensions are 4 x 7 ? Niels Karsdorp (17 years ago, 4-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Portable LEGO! Zoo-In-A-Box

Hello all! It has been a very long time- I’m very happy to be back!! Here’s my latest- Zoo In a Box- take it with you wherever you may go! (2 URLs) Let me know what you all think! Cheers- Megan (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Re: Hiawatha steam locomotive

(...) Hey Benn- Congrats on coming up with a functioning design solution-- I know too well the problems of creating detailed MOCs that look great but run poorly:-/ And I don't even deal in steam! Ross has had EXTENSIVE experience in that area. I (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hiawatha steam locomotive

(...) Huzzah! I was happy to see pictures of it running on Brickshelf yesterday, wish I could have seen it in person. I eagerly await photos of your fix, I may have to adopt it if my designs will allow. --Tony (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Chris, it's hard to argue with logic like that. (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Sears and Zellers sales From November 17th

In the Sears flyer, from Sat. Nov. 17th to Thursday Nov 22: 20% off 8673 Ferrari F1 Fuel Stop, $23.99 reg $29.99. Saturday and Sunday only (Nov. 17-18) save 10% on all regularly priced toys when you pay with either a Sears Card or a Sears Master (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Killer Dozers

(...) Thanks ;o) (...) I use a lot of unofficial parts, but I try to provide a MPD that contains all of them (thanks to MPD Wizard (URL) it seems that npeghole escaped... (URL) is corrected now. (...) Don't keep your breath, but it should be soon (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - preventivi !!!

(...) Bene, attendo i link Grazie ciao GIuliano (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Hiawatha steam locomotive

For those of you who have been to either of the last two NMRA National Train Shows, you might have seen my (URL) Hiawatha train set>, (URL) You may have also noticed that the steam locomotive was more often a static display, giving way to diseasels. (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: New SR 3D Builder release

(...) Hi, the problem maybe that your current video display is not set to a 32bit color depth. Try modify your display setting to allow 32bit color (your screen resolution shoud not be affected by these setting). I have tested the program on such a (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Many, many sets have had either photographic or full instructions for motorizing the main or alternate model. What I meant by "official" is that the original 4.5V motor, battery box, 12V motor, and gearboxes did not come with any sets. There (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Vaguely, I remember that red jeep from the mid eighties had a section in the back of the instructions for adding the motor kit too. -Rob www.brickmodder.net (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Well, I'm not sure what you mean by "official", but there were photographic instructions in the 8860 chassis set on how to include 870 and 872 to provide power. Yuo can view them starting here: (URL) believe the yellow helicopter and the blue (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) I have only seen some very high level pictures, not detailed enough to tell which gears were used. I am happy to hear the 40 tooth is back! I'll have to ammend my 1977 page. (...) There are various types of tires. The old Technic tires were (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Dihydrogen Monoxide is a killer - its the LEADING cause of drowning, it can suffocate you, and lets not forget how this nasty chemical is in almost everything. The list is almost endless.(1) I say we BAN this nasty chemical! Chris hey hey, ho (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) The MSDS for Crown Dry Graphite says this: CARCINOGENICITY: Trichloroethylene is not listed as a human carcinogen by OSHA. It is listed by ACGIH as TLV-A5, “Not suspected as a Human Carcinogen”; by NTP as R “Reasonably Anticipated To Be A (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Town motorcycle extreme mod

(...) Thanks, but its elementary you see. It's all part of my diabolically [evil] plan to take over the minifig world! Mwaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaahaaa...aaa, a-hem... (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town)

  Re: Killer Dozers

(...) These look like loads of fun, Philo. I may have to try some. Tim (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Killer Dozers

--snip-- (...) I assume you mean waiting for a new official release. There are plenty of shiny new parts on the Parts Tracker. (...) Highly not recommended but try here (URL) I'm also looking around for an easy-to-use - think GUI, with wizard (...) (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Hey, you!!! Dont try to get me in trouble!!! Giggle. Me? Infer anything? Surely you jest. And in total honesty, the night before the Hobby Show, while sitting at his building table, going over all of our moving mocs, I really truly did (most (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 2 New GBC modules: a ZNAP ferris wheel

(...) pictures here (URL) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Killer Dozers

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:JrK61t.D5B@lugnet.com... (...) Must ... escape ... killer ... dozers!! (...) Nicely done! It's simple and brilliant! (...) When I loaded the .ldr file, MLCAD complained several times that (...) (17 years ago, 16-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Town motorcycle extreme mod

(...) You are a scary, scary man. That is also an extremely awesome mod. Tim (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia

Hello Eric, Eric Albrecht schreef: (...) Have you seen the new 2008 sets, comming next Januari? The new motorcycle does have the 40 tooth gear! I have seen it on LEGO World... So it is still in use, even in Technic sets... About the tires: In the (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  The Brick Testament - David, King of Israel

(URL) The Brick Testament> has been updated today with six new illustrated stories that kick off a new section of the website called (URL) King David>, covering stories from the Bible's books of 2 Samuel and 1 Chronicles. (2 URLs) to view the new (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !!

  Guardate un po' qui

(URL) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Problemi col newsgroup di ItLUG

Il problema comunque non era solo nostro: (URL) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Wither LPub?

(...) I don't know about Kevin's site, but (URL) is still available. However, the version available there is identified as 2.4.8.0. For what it's worth, a month or two ago Kevin did suggest that LPub is still being actively developed when he (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Wither LPub?

It has been a while since I wandered into LUGNET.cad but today I found I needed to go back and modify the NCLUG logo which is built with ML-CAD and rendered with POV. As long as I was doing that, I thought I would install LPub as well but it seems (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Which takes us right back to 1). 1) Use sparingly. Probably needs a few more warnings: For External Use Only Keep away from Fire or Flame (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Hey, it's like dihydrogen monoxide, get too much in your system and it'll kill you. --Tony (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) 1. Use sparingly. 2. You're kidding, right? Carbon causes cancer? (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Town motorcycle extreme mod

In case you missed it while browsing my ever-changing website, I've decided to post it here for comments and suggestions: New style town motorcycle complete with 1 steady headlight a 4 flashing emergency lights. All with an onboard microchip, ON/OFF (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.parts.mod, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - preventivi !!!

Eccomi qui. Vedendo che il NG è ritornato attivo, vi riporto la notizia a riguardo dei preventivi dei set lego. Sabato 24 alle ore 15.00 vado a ritirare i preventivi (6 pagine, non li ho ancora visionati) con i relativi cataloghi. domenica 25 nel (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Set 7862

Ciao a tutti! Sono da poco riuscito a configurare il mio client per postare su lugnet e ne approfitto per togliermi una curiosità. Mi sono sempre chiesto cosa fa il set 7862: "Remote Controlled Decoupling", che è praticamente l'unico che mi manca (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LEGO Exhibition in Budapest - lessons learned

(...) Hi Frank, It was in a shopping mall called SUGÁR (which in Hungarian does NOT mean sugar but ray, like ray of light...) This is their website. (URL) BTW, anytime you (or any other AFOL) comes to Hungary, especially Budapest, feel free to (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.events)

  Killer Dozers

(URL) ...an (almost) alternate model for 8275 bulldozer. "Almost" because in addition to the 8275 set you need one more battery box and RC handset to control the second Killer Dozer. Each player control a dozer, the purpose of the game is to tip (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: New LEGO RoboCam'Bot

(...) <snip> I haven't looked at my webcam pages for like a hundred years... (URL) they're still there. My best guess is the FTP page--get your pics updated somewhere and then get the little jave applet to do the refresh of the page every 10 seconds (...) (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: lube experiment

(...) Graphite does exist. But its not the best for 2 reasons. 1. it can be VERY messy, and 2. its has been linked as a carcinogen. Chris (17 years ago, 15-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Skipped 17 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact