 Robotics / NXT / 987
Re: Nxc and Mindsensors stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:49:44 GMT

Alfonso Martone wrote:
It seems you don't have the latest NXC*.h header files (found in source
release of NXC, not in the binary releases), as well as the latest
NXC_Guide.pdf describing I2C functions.

alf

Actually, I have them. But it didn't help, I tried to use the I2C
functions and the usual  SetSensorType but I cannot get a meaningful
number, maybe I am doing something wrong. Does anyone have an example of
a NXC program that read a Mindsensors DROD (for example)?

Thanks,

GiP