 Robotics / NXT / 980
979  |  981
Subject:
Nxc and Mindsensors stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:59:30 GMT

Hi,

we just bought some sensors from mindsensor.com but I cannot find any
info on how to use them with nxc. I have seen that b33 has two new API
but there is no "generic" info on how to use them  and the
mindsensor.com site has no info or sample code (even when they say that
a sensor works with NBC).

Now I am trying to use the Dual Infrared Obstacle Detector (Drod-Nx)
but cannot extract e meaningful number from it.

Has anyone tried to do this?

Thanks for any help.

GiP