 Trains / 29709
29708  |  29710
Subject:
Help looking for specific train pics.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:26:11 GMT

Hello all,

After attending NMRA in Detroit this past summer, I was sure that I saw a
brickshelf folder that had few shots taken from a ladder (or some place high)
that showed whole sections of the layout.  I can no longer find these pics.  I
would like to show some ppl who "doubt" the overall size of the layout.  Can
anyone recall those pics, and help me locate them???  The track plan or layout
grid isnt helpful cause these are non-lego builders and need to see actual shots
to grok the size of that layout, thanks in advance for any help.

Janey "Red Brick"