 Robotics / 27282
Re: BricxCC etc vs. MS Robotics Studio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:33:51 GMT

Dear list,
  I tried to look this up a little on the
http://www.crynwr.com/lego-robotics/ site but could not find it easily:
could you please tell me where I can find information or user feedback
about use of the MSRS with the RCX?  Is it a reasonable choice for fast
prototyping and generating C++ code?  I didn't try BricxCC or NQC, are
they similar, different philosophy?  I am sure there must be lots of
discussion on this somewhere.. could someone point me to it?  Thanks
very much beforehand, --- Chris

--- John Hansen <afanofosc@comcast.net> wrote:
I posted a new official BricxCC release yesterday: 3.3.7.17.