 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 57
56  |  58
Subject:
Day late, buck 50 short... was... Well that was a fantastic show!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 01:35:01 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   The crowds weren’t there, but that didn’t stop me from having a good time!
Snipped

   Dave K

I want to thank everyone as well, but I wanted to wait until my pics were up, and that took until tonight.

Anyhow... as for the official thanks...

I would like to personally thank everyone that came out and helped to promote our little addiction. This was our 5th annual show, and it truly takes everyone that was involved to make it the great display it was. My name may go on these posts, but the event is truly a combined effort of many..... this post is continued here on the Ontario Brick Builders Blog

Links for the rest of my pics are in that post as well, including the “His Noodly Goodness” folder. FWIW, I just realised that I sent up the wrong pics, not the resized ones, my apologies, but I dont have the time to currently fix that.

If anyone has the time, please look at the first post in that blog (its only four down, “History”, and update me with relative links. As well, if there are any errors or omissions please let me know. FYI, the list of “participants” is a list of all that have displayed from day one until now, not just the current year. If anyones name is missing from that list, please contact me.

As well, its time we start getting serious about having a logo for that page, as well as our Lugnet page, and our banner (Which I would like to have made this year). I will try to post about that soon.

Janey “Red Brick”