 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 58
Re: OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:34:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Jason J Railton wrote:

Janey "I buy too much Lego, Red Brick"

LEGO is evil?  And you've got a Facebook tab in your Start bar?

Jason R

Giggle, totally busted, but if you notice, its just an open page, it has yet to
make it to my quick link toolbar, which is overpowered with Lego Icons.

Janey "At least I dont spend money at FB, Red Brick"