 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 59
58  |  60
Subject:
The Toronto Christmas Train Show This Weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:08:56 GMT

You are invited to the Toronto Christmas Train Shop this weekend!

12am - 5pm, November 24, 2007

10-4pm November 25,2007

The International Centre,
Hall 3, 6900 Airport Rd., Mississauga, ON

Amongst all the other train layouts, we'll have a LEGO display consisting of a
10 x 10 area from rtlToronto.

As well, making an appearance for the first time, a 5 x 5 'surprise' layout!!
(provided by Jeff vW and yours truly)

I may have an additional tabletop with a Duplo layout that I've always wanted to
do, but we'll see how pressed for space and time we are...

Anyway, we'd be happy to see you!  Come out to the show!

Dave K