 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 54
Re: OBB--it's where the cool kids hang out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 11:49:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Tim David wrote:

A similar line was in there
"I regularly open my window and shout obscenities in the general direction of
Denmark." in the 1963 entry.

Tim

thanks Tim!  I was stuck on the 'shaking my fist'...

Dave K

So was I Dave... and when I noticed I hit my 666 feedback on BL today... I did
this up for you.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bccook/Misc/666-denmark.jpg

Giggle,

Janey "I buy too much Lego, Red Brick"

LEGO is evil?  And you've got a Facebook tab in your Start bar?

Jason R