 People / Newbie / 314
313  |  315
Subject:
Hi out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:46:32 GMT

Hi to all,

at least I did it. I registered here ;-). Usually I spend my time in the German
(1000steine.de) and Austrian (lugnet.at) community but I love seeking after news
and contacts wherever I can. So I also lurk around at eurobricks, classic castle
and fbtb *g*. Though it took me some time to land here as I'm not familiar with
newsgroups and for me the design here takes getting used to.

Well, to tell a bit about me. I'm from Vienna, Austria and started building just
some time ago. My husband infected me with the LEGO virus ;-). I love building
"out of my imagination" or with but a foto as guideline. If you like to see some
of my mocs you find them on www.brick.at (to give credit where credit is due:
most of the mocs are my husbands or we worked together). At the moment we are
trying to force the Austrian community by organising AFOL meetings, little
contests, pushing the forum, etc.

That's it for now
Greez from Vienna

Verena