 Star Wars / 1550
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:41:22 GMT

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:43:24 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 18:20:42 GMT, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) wrote:
Plus, there's the hokey plot-line problem.  Natives discover white hunters,
plan to do nasty things to white hunters, but then think the golden haired
(er, -plated) one is a god.

Yuck.   I had forgotten that segment of plot drivel.

Forgot to mention the most insipid part of it:  Chewie being fooled by a
hunk of dead meat on a line.  And the entire crew being hoist by a snare.

Steve