 Star Wars / 1528
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:01:28 GMT

for the cockpit of a falcon. how about using the cockpit pieces from the
aquanaut subs.
they look close and they fit with the octogonal walls.

or TLG could make something colse to those that is more like the real MF.