 Star Wars / 1532
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 14:58:45 GMT

I used an old 4x4 turntable (without the 4x4 bottom plate) with a grid of blue
and white 1x1 tiles on top.  So far it's the closest, I've come up with.

Ben

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
That's very cool! I like the control station in the lounge. I wish you had a
round 4x4 plate for the holo-chess table.
would the 4 x 4 round with holes from the y-wing engines work?