 Star Wars / 1462
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:03:46 GMT

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 17:09:15 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:

... Are their _any_ Lego space sets (or town
for that matter) which accomodate two minifigs sitting side by side?

The Landspeeder.  All of the cars/trucks in the Adventurers line.

(And I'm wondering how well that one-piece passenger compartment from the
Adventurers would work as the base for an AT-AT 'head')

And if
they made a cockpit to accomodate two minifigs across that was a little out of
proportion to the rest of the ship, who would complain?

Depends on how badly out of proportion it was.  The cockpit tube is either
1/8 or 1/10 the total width of the ship.  Anything more than 1/5 is going
to look odd.  At 1/4 or higher, it will look very strange.

Steve