 Star Wars / 1399
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 07:16:33 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, benfleskes@msn.com (Ben Fleskes) writes:
[...]
In other words, in all probability, you are dreaming!

Grr.

[...]
But you know what, I sure hope I'm wrong.

Yeah, I'll say.  :)

OK, what about -- what if they just released the instructions to build an MF
-- like they did for the 6861 Blacktron Super Vehicle?  They could make a
96-page booklet that you could send in for if you bought all the right sets
and sent in the proofs-of-purchase.

--Todd