 Star Wars / 1476
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 03:57:40 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:

To me it seems a ship cockpit canopy or AT-AT 'head' would have to be at least
six studs wide rather than use the one-piece ~5-stud passenger compartments
found in the Adventurers' cars. In looking at that piece in front of me with a
minifig sitting in it, the minifig's arms can rest on top of his "door", like
a human passenger can do with a 1:1 car with the windows down, but not inside
the door.

This may be appocryphal, because I don't have the piece in front of me, but doesn'
t the piece in question have a stud (representing door handles) on the outside of
the "door" panels?  If so (Again, I'm not sure about this), one could seal up the
cockpit by placing plates vertically on the studs...  Anyway, just an odd idea
thinking outside the box (no pun intended) at midnight.

--Karim