 Star Wars / 1455
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:17:29 GMT

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:21:42 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:

Compare X-Wing "face time" with MF "face time" in the Trilogy.  My guess is
that the MF would edge out the X-wing, though obviously the X-Wing plays a
central role at least in ANH and ESB, and in SW computer games.

That's the problem with RotJ!  The main characters don't spend enough time
flying around in their cool ships!

Steve