 Star Wars / 1477
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 04:04:07 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Derek Schin writes:
Well, the Millenium Falcon model on my page is built exactly to minifig
scale. • <snip>
And of course pictures are at
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/9639/swlego.html

That's very cool! I like the control station in the lounge. I wish you had a
round 4x4 plate for the holo-chess table. Chewie is an interesting
improvisation too.

Okay, now for the hard part: how many pieces is it? :)

-Tom McD.
when replying add syrup to the spamcake.