 Star Wars / 1511
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:18:34 GMT

Terry K wrote in message <371d72ba.4919104@lugnet.com>...
I think RotJ was the least appreciated because of the perception that the
series had done a cardinal sin by trying to be "cute".   The Ewoks were • just to
cute, something I hate to see in a good movie.  Taking the series as a • whole,
the presence of the Ewoks is a jarringly sour note.

So what makes people think that TPM, which stars a child for crying out
loud, isn't going to be just as cute and lame?

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html