 Star Wars / 1484
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 06:46:00 GMT

I think RotJ was the least appreciated because of the perception that the
series had done a cardinal sin by trying to be "cute".   The Ewoks were just to
cute, something I hate to see in a good movie.  Taking the series as a whole,
the presence of the Ewoks is a jarringly sour note.

-- Terry K --

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:50:13 GMT, "John VanZwieten"