 Star Wars / 1395
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 04:55:08 GMT

BTW:

Here's a little Futuristic Film Noir Trivia for all of you:

Did you know that one of the Millenium Faclon model props was use for the top
portion of the Police Headquarters in Blade Runner?  It's quite distinguishable
- take a good look at the opening Spinner flyby when Deckard is on approach
back to the station.

:-)

-jeremy

(proud owner of one of the original Blade Runner Blaster props used in the
film)