 Star Wars / 1429
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:30:33 GMT

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 17:09:15 GMT, "John VanZwieten"
<john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:

...  They have obviously been willing to go out of
their way to make new parts for the SW sets,

... more so for the EP1 sets ...

...and the Mindstorms R2D2 seems to
have JRization on a whole new scale with its huge dome on top.

That's not Jr., that's a good old-fashioned specialized piece.  What *else*
are you going to do with that thing, except use it as R2D2's face?

...  It is _the_ SW ship, and no SW
line would be complete without it.

I thought the X-Wing was *the* SW ship.

Steve