 Star Wars / 1428
Re: SW E1 picts are up: 7121 Naboo Swamp, 7101 Lightsaber Duel, 7111 Droid Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:24:38 GMT

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:47:27 GMT, Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

Not cool: 1x2 bricks with vertical clips. :(  The first sign of Star Wars
Jr.

Can't agree with you there.  There have been several designs I have done that
could have used these to cut down on using up small plates in a wall.

I thought that was the point: how many pieces one can cram into one model.

Oooo, I like those 16-wide multi-sloped pieces.  I hope they come out in
other sets & colors.

I hope they come out with them in black and grey - the long slopes look like
they'd match up to 6x8x1 low slopes, and you could make a pretty neat little
roof for gas stations, film drop-offs, or any small standalone building.

Even without the low-slopes, these new multi-slope bricks would make good
awnings/facades for commercial buildings.

Ooo.  One must mock-up in LDraw.

Steve