 Star Wars / 1427
Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:16:06 GMT

Yeah, after looking at all of the Ep1 sets so far, unfortunately I don't see
buying ANY of them to keep together as a set.  I'll probably end up buying ALL of
them, but only for parts.

James Brown wrote:

In general, I would agree with all the bad press this set has been getting -
however, see if you can guess from the reactions below who has seen the
trailer:

Me: "THAT's supposed to be the Infiltrator?!?!?  Looks pretty stupid to me"

My wife: "Oooh.  Grey plates.  Neat ship.  Grey plates."

;-)

That caused me to re-evaluate the set, from a parts perspective.  A little
tricky to tell without having it in my hot little hands, but from what I can
see so far: WOW!

Several grey (& dk grey?) plates, lots of either grey or dk grey bricks & 2x3
angled bricks, more of the new 2x4 long slopes, dk(?) grey 2x2 corner bricks,
black heads, several blue tiles, new black hood, at least 3 of the 1x2x1
bricks with studs on three sides, etc. ad naseum

I think I may well get more than 1. :-)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

--
| Tom Stangl, Technical Support          Netscape Communications Corp |
|      Please do not associate my personal views with my employer     |