 Star Wars / 1488
Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:14:08 GMT

The "heads qith control sticks" are Sith probe droids and are probably not a
bad representation.

In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:
James Brown wrote in message ...
In general, I would agree with all the bad press this set has been getting -

I wonder what they did with the designers of the X-wing when it came time to
build this ship?  It's much more like the Y-wing with its "boxy" construction.
I can't recall what the "real" thing looked like, but just as a Lego model • this
leaves much to be desired.  Does that slanted 6X8 plate stay slanted like • that?
Or is that just a hatch shown half opened?  And is that "window" just a • pattern
on a 2X4 slope?  Does anyone know what those heads with control sticks are?

The part selection looks good.  Have we seen a 6X6 wing like that one before?
At least by purchasing the Sith Infiltrator and the lightsaber duel, you can
get the two red lightsaber blades needed to make the "light-quarterstaff".  It
was nice of them to put holes on both ends of the hilt.

-John Van