 Star Wars / 1402
Re: SW E1 picts are up: 7121 Naboo Swamp, 7101 Lightsaber Duel, 7111 Droid Fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:12:35 GMT

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 03:52:47 GMT, "James Mathis" <jmathis@arctic.nmt.edu>
wrote:

The rest of the picts of box covers and backs are up at my web site for the
other E1 sets I got:

7121 Naboo Swamp

Cool stuff: clear 4x4 radar dish, clear Star Wars Cannon pieces.  And Jar
Jar, the brown cape, solid gray light sabre hilts...

Not cool: 1x2 bricks with vertical clips. :(  The first sign of Star Wars
Jr.

7101 Lightsaber Duel

Did this set come with two light sabre blades for Darth Maul?

7111 Droid Fighter

Oooo, I like those 16-wide multi-sloped pieces.  I hope they come out in
other sets & colors.

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/legopage.html

Thanks for posting these pictures! Congratulations on getting the sets
early!

Steve