 Star Wars / 1469
Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 00:55:13 GMT

Would you guys stop picking on the Ewoks :) Wicket was my second
favorite character. They got 1/2 of a movie because George Lucas
wanted to give them 1/2 the movie, duh :)
Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda