 Star Wars / 1470
1469  |  1471
Subject:
Darth Vader's head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 01:10:41 GMT

I just had a quick question that I was hoping someone could answer. I've got
all the Star Wars sets except for the Tie/Y-wing set with Vader (I work in a
toy store and I came in for my shift and found out that it had come in and
sold out just like that. Ridiculous). I've heard rumours that the head is
appropriately disfigured beneath the mask. True or vicious lies deserving vile
punishment? (Sorry if this has already been discussed- I'm new.)

-Ryan Carr