 Star Wars / 1398
Re: Picts of 7131 Anakin's Pod Racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 05:35:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Tim Thomsen writes:
WOW!!

Ditto!

I'm not sure if I'm getting it if I'm getting the Big Pod Race set.

I will!  They all have cool peices!!

It that the Queen?

No, I think its Shmi Skywalker, Anakin's mother.

The instruction manual names the minifigure characters in the 7131 set.  "Shmi
Skywalker" is not printed below the picture of the female minifigure.  I don't
have the instructions before me right now.  I almost scanned them for this
reason, but didn't.  Sorry.  I'll report the name given to the female character
tomorrow (Monday 19 April).

Like the pit droid!

Ditto!  Cool, more brown peices!  ;)

New circular piece used in the engines!