 Star Wars / 1551
Re: Loose pics of the Sith Infiltrator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:54:28 GMT

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 01:48:07 GMT, "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mentorg.com>
wrote:

The scooter that Darth Maul has uses a piece I recently found on the 6693
Refuse Collection Truck that I picked up.  The tan piece that forms the 90
degree angle came in red on the 6693 which was from 1987.  Interesting ...
digging up some of the old stuff ...

That piece is pretty common, as a space seat.  It was in 6938 Scorpion
Detector, 1843 Space/Castle Value Pack, and many others which I can't bring
to mind right now.

Steve