 Marketplace / Shopping / 3907
Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 13:12:06 GMT

VERY COOL!

I will definitely be buying parts, and possibly selling parts.  This is the
kind of thing I always wanted to do with my auction software
(http://www.bussetech.com/auction), but never had the time.

I look forward to seeing how it turns out!

BTW, who are you hosting your ASP/VBScript with?  I'm using 9netave, but am
thinking of moving to Innerhost.

Good Luck!
Chris Busse
cbusse@infi.net