 Marketplace / Shopping / 3916
Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 18:23:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:

More thought is required, of course, to handle things like non payment, • refunds
if the seller reneges, etc. but that is an area to add a lot of value. Whoever
gets there first with an integrated solution will, due to first mover
advantage, grab a lot of the market. Todd, are you listening?

++Lar

You've got it.  I think this would be an excellent way to fund Lugnet.
I could probably throw something like this together in a weekend or two,
but it doesn't fit the mission of BrickShelf.  Of course this
would also require some sort of business structure behind it for
financial and legal purposes.  That could be thrown together in a week or
two also if one was properly motivated.

KL