 Marketplace / Shopping / 3954
Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 05:11:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Christopher L. Weeks writes:
Well, if you need us to literally bang on it at the same time, scheduling
might
be a problem.  Also, since your going to be conducting this as a pay service,
you might consider offering something (like three months free service, or
whatever) to reward the time spent for the folks that help test to certain
criteria.

I'll happily test the system when the time comes.  I figure my "reward" will
be the added ease and convenience of having a custom system handle my parts
sales and accounting/shipping.  If a little of my time helps bring that about,
well, bring it on.