 Marketplace / Shopping / 3922
Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 22:08:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
In lugnet.announce, Dan Jezek writes:
Folks,

I've been working on a more sophisticated version of what you see here

To reiterate. Someone's going to get first mover advantage. Dan has a great
head start. Todd, if you let this slide because you want to get it just so, you
are going to have to be WAY better to catch up.

Remember, Serious Collector is WAY better than eBay. But who had first mover?

This market is lockupable and this market has huge N**2 connectivity
advantages. Get lots of users first and you will be unstoppable... Move it or
lose it.

Just thought I'd toss that grenade out and now I have to board my 747.. see you
from Germany, perhaps...