 Marketplace / Shopping / 3913
Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 17:56:42 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Jezek writes:
Folks,

I've been working on a more sophisticated version of what you see here:
http://www.aloha.net/~danjezek/lego_sale.html
Only it will be a fully automated multi-seller version

Count me in.  I would like to sell or trade primarily used elements.
Somewhat small-time--not on a scale as grand as yours.

Though I have not ordered anything from you, I have visited your site
numerous times simply because I like the look and feel of it very much.  I
have been attempting to write javascript code to do the same for me, but so
far I have failed.  I would be happy to be a user at your site.

Don't think you mentioned a fee schedule for users, but I would be willing
to pay a start-up fee and then have the option to kick back additional money
on a voluntary basis after successful sales.  Being locked in to paying a
hard commission would not be attractive to me but not a serious deterrent,
either.

    Kevin Salm
    ....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....