 Marketplace / Shopping / 3926
Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 13:47:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Remember, Serious Collector is WAY better than eBay. But who had first mover?

I think it's debateable that SC is better than eBay, especially WAY better.
And I think there's more to eBay's success than simply 'first mover'
advantage.

Steve