 Marketplace / Shopping / 3927
Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 16:57:25 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Remember, Serious Collector is WAY better than eBay. But who had first • mover?

I think it's debateable that SC is better than eBay, especially WAY • better.
And I think there's more to eBay's success than simply 'first mover'
advantage.

Steve

I must agree.  Snipers or not, I like having fixed ending auctions.  As a
buyer and a seller, I like to know when auctions will close.  This allows me
to plan when to stop bidding or listing so I won't have to have open
auctions during vacations or business trips.

I would like to see an option for minimum orders on Dan's site, as I don't
want to be filling 25 cent orders all the time.

Mike