 Marketplace / Shopping / 3953
Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 03:31:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dan Jezek writes:

It should be up and running...in about 3 weeks.

Before the system goes live:
I'll need testers: about 10 people who would go in and start banging against
the database all at the same time by building up their inventorys, adjust
prices/quantities, buy items, and basically try to destroy the system to see
if it can handle the traffic.

I'd be interested in testing.

Thanks,
Julie