 Marketplace / Shopping / 3911
Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 15:21:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Jezek writes:
Folks,

Basically you'll be able to buy/sell anything there that's Lego-related
including parts, complete sets or custom kits.  The system is now about 95%
completed.  What I'd like to know is how many people who sell parts/sets (or
would want to sell parts/sets) would be interested in selling there?

Quite possibly me.  The only thing that's stopped me from running mark III of
my sale has been set-up time, and that there hasn't been any third-party
straight sale sites, just auction sites.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.