 Marketplace / Shopping / 3907
    Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks) —Chris Busse
   VERY COOL! I will definitely be buying parts, and possibly selling parts. This is the kind of thing I always wanted to do with my auction software ((URL) but never had the time. I look forward to seeing how it turns out! BTW, who are you hosting (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Coming Soon ... Brickbay.com (Replacement for Bricks) —Mike Stanley
   (...) I've toyed with the idea of getting an NT-based web hosting account for a while. I am checking out both of those sites, but I'd like hearing from you what makes you want to leave 9netave and go to Innerhost, if you've got the time. (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)