 General / 51838
Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 12:22:28 GMT

Hi
  • What do you think LEGO would never do that you’d love to see?
Please make ALL sets available in ALL countries. Trying to buy a set and finding out that it’s not available in your country is very annoying.

Please make some of the models available that are displayed in the Legoland parks: classic cars, recent cars, vans, trucks, motorbikes, ships, boats & other watercrafts, trains, construction machinery, farm equipment, planes, helicopters ... even (small) buildings. You have so much great stuff in the legoland parks, why not make it available via shop@home as sculptures?

  • Are there things missing in general? On box? In the instructions? In the box materials?
Please do something about those “crappy” boxes. In the past I was able to store my Legos in the boxes they came in, but nowadays the boxes are useless, because once opened, they are damaged too much to use them anymore. Also the oxes are not as rigid as before. Please go back to the old rigid boxes with inlays and an openable top.

Please do something about the quality of the stickers. They tend to peel of the models and break apart after a very short time. It is very annoying when you look at your expensive UCS models in the vitrines and all the stickers are broken. The stickers from the 70ies are still in good shape, but all the new ones doesn’t last for long.

Andreas