 General / 51757
Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:37:36 GMT

The ability to specify LEGO to ‘ship complete order’, instead of sending me stuff in multiple shipments.

I’ve had orders where part of the order was shipped right away, and part of the order was back-ordered - so it was shipped later. And, because I had spent over ‘n’ dollars, I got a freebie -- which was shipped separately from the other two!

Why spend to pack and ship three boxes, when I would have been perfectly happy to wait for everything to arrive in one box?