 General / 51794
Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 18:19:31 GMT

Jaw Dropper Idea:

A 4000 piece castle set that includes: 30-40 minifigs A big, four sided castle A big dragon made up of lots of pieces (like one the animal sets currently out)

Ben

In lugnet.general, Kelly McKiernan wrote: snip
   After reading the comments so far, I don’t see quite as many “sets” or “themes” suggestions as I’d anticipated. For example, think of how big a splash the ISD set made - “LEGO would never build anything that big” indeed. What else do you think would make a jaw-dropper set? • snip Kelly