 General / 51793
Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 17:49:59 GMT

An idea not under these Qs: How about a loyalty card/scheme for shop at home?

  • What do you think LEGO would never do that you’d love to see?

Old grey/brown/dk grey!!! At least in some legends (to add some reasonability) Failing that some random old grey/brown elements (to use with the bricks).

More realistically a lot more variety of tiles, plants, and fig packs, as well as accessory packs (why do you think the advent calender is selling? : ) )

  • What types of themes/concepts should LEGO stay away from?

Movies, new grey : ) , non-expandable hero based themes (eg...)

  • Are there any community projects/products (Moonbase? Great Ball?) that you’d like to see turn into a LEGO set?

I would prefer lego to come up with its own themes we can adapt

  • (And as a follow-up to the last question – are there any projects/products that LEGO should stay away from?)

See above.

  • What types of products/themes/concepts do you think are missing from the assortment over the years?

There isn’t enough castle (I’m serious). I would even like to see space back.Essentially I would like to see more of the old school.

  • Are there things missing in general? On box? In the instructions? In the box materials?

From age 4 until 2 years ago I accumulated masses of lego and was missing one part in a new set (I can still remember that it was a red 4x6 plate, the shock was that great!) In the last 2 years I have had to contact lego 10 times about missing elements.

I also am finding certain shades in the instructions hard to follow. (Perhaps returning to the old colours would solve this as well : ) )

I also (I know also,also) really miss the magazine you used to get in $20+ sets. Please bring it back.

Thanks for your contribution!

Thanks and God Bless,

Nathan