 General / 51829
Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 22:39:31 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul S. D’Urbano wrote: snip

  • What types of products/themes/concepts do you think are missing from the assortment over the years?
1) I’d love to see a line of miniland scale sets. Just some of the little scenes you see in the display cases in the LEGO stores would be great. I seem to recall one with a limo, stars, photographers, and a motorcycle cop, that I think would make an awesome (and successful) set.

This was the second mention of miniland replicas as a suggestion. AWESOME idea. Like a model at the park? Buy it in the Big Store or over S@H once you get home.

I third the motion!

.Steve Coallier

“Attack life, it’s going to kill you anyway!”