 General / 51785
Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 06:07:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Gregory wrote:

* What do you think LEGO would never do that you'd love to see?

• Get rid of the new grays & brown and bring back the old ones

One thousand times -- YES, I agree with that.  Please bring back the classic
gray and brown colors.

I curse the new colors on a daily basis.  I hate them now and I always will
because I don't like them,  I think they suck, and I think the color changes
involved a series of very foolish decisions.  I also consider the corporate
stance of "we cannot go back and un-do the changes now," to be even MORE foolish
than the color changes themselves.

____