 General / 51808
Re: Ideas and Suggestions for LEGO S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:46:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson wrote:
"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message
news:InB4Mz.MyH@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Kevin Wilson wrote:
**Real** bulk ordering.

People on Lugnet always ask for **Real** bulk.  But, I don't think there
would
be that much demand for huge bulk quantities even on a worldwide level.
Sure,

<snip>

This was in reply to a "tell us your wish list, no matter how far-fetched"
post, you know Kevin. I'll let LEGO decide whether they could do it and how,

Kevin, you are correct.  I guess I missed the part in the original message about
"the sky's the limit" and I should not have stomped on your suggestion in any
case.  And you are also correct that it is up to LEGO to decide if and how, not
me, regarding bulk product offerings (or any product offerings).

And you are also right that today's offerings of bulk packs leave a lot to be
desired, both in part and color selection.  I guess that means things can only
improve -- or at least we can all hope.

____